top of page
COVID-19 Policies: Welcome
Our COVID-19 club policies and procedures are as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times within the facility by members except for when the member is actively exercising.
- Masks must be worn by staff at all times.
- Masks must be worn by personal trainers at all times
Access and Occupancy
- The club will not be open without staff present. Staff will oversee access to the gym equipment, remind members of physical distancing and other requirements, and thoroughly disinfect equipment between uses.
- The entrance to the gym is marked with clear indicators to direct members to remain 2m apart while queuing to enter.
- Payment is touch-free whenever possible.
- Members will be asked about their health before entering and required to sign documents stating they will not attend if they show symptoms of COVID-19, or are living with someone who is showing symptoms, self-isolating or is quarantined. If the member shows symptoms of COVID-19, they will be directed to call 811 for guidance.
- The number of members allowed into the facility at any one time will be monitored and a capacity limit of 150 people will be enforced.
- Upon entry, patrons will each be issued a towel and a bottle of disinfectant, and requested to spray and wipe down equipment before and after use. Towel and spray bottle to be returned to the front desk upon departure, where towels will be binned for washing, and spray bottles disinfected before reuse.
- Members and clients will be required to provide proof of vaccination before being granted entry permission
- Signs are posted at the entrance to notify members that they must not enter if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Signs are posted throughout the facility to make patrons aware of the recommended two meter physical distancing and enhanced sanitation procedures (including reminders for members to wipe equipment with disinfectant before and after each use).
- Hand-sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Hand soap and hot water available in washrooms.
- All spray bottles contain disinfectants effective against COVID-19 as mandated by the federal government of Canada.
- Additional air filters have been added around the facility.
- All equipment in the facility has been deep-cleaned in preparation for opening.
- Members are encouraged to maintain physical distancing, and to exit the facility at the end of their workout without delay.
- Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottles, or purchase a drink from staff.
- Members are encouraged to wait to use a machine until the adjacent machine is not being used.
- Members are advised to limit use of the locker room to 5 members at a time. Fixtures in locker rooms are disinfected before and after each use.
COVID-19 Policies: Text
bottom of page